Western Red Cedar
Rich in warm colours and beautifully knot-free, our sauna kits are built from only the highest-quality Western Red Cedar lumber. It’s the most durable softwood known, sourced off the Coast of British Columbia.
Ideal for Sauna Building
As the most stable softwood, red cedar is ideal for sauna building for its ability to withstand extreme temperatures and maintain its beautiful earthy look.
- Knot-free, fine-grained softwood lumber
- Resistant to fungus growth and water damage
- Maintains original look and shape long-term
- Natural earthy scent
Exclusively Canadian Sourced
We exclusively partner with Canadian-owned and operated lumber suppliers from British Columbia to provide the highest-quality Red Cedar available in the market.
- Cedarland Forest Products
- Lyle Forest Products
Available for Direct Purchase
We supply lumber separately for direct purchase so you can build other DIY projects that match and elevate your at-home sauna experience.
- 2×4” in length from 3 to 10 ft
- 2×6” in length from 3 to 8 ft
- 1×4” tongue and groove lengths from 2 to 10 ft