The HUUM Cliff heaters are a revolutionary new model, with clearances in mind for smaller smaller rooms. Its well designed and optimized slim structure includes an internal air duct for faster heating. The unique ribbed frame can be removed for easy installation of the stones.
HUUM Heaters are manufactured in Estonia, and their award-winning designs are now available in the North American market. They feature a non-traditional and minimalist look, along with technological innovations such as Wi-Fi controls. Each heater is made to more stringent ETL standards, which are certified to be compliant to CSA/UL standards. Controls and rocks are sold separately.
- Fully stainless steel shell hand-crafted in Estonia
- Award winning design & modern construction
- High rock capacity (122lbs – 552lbs), for temp. 40-110c (104-230f)
- Wi-Fi compatible controls with mobile app
- Longer heat up time due to rocks (60-90 min)
- No UL/CSA sticker, ETL Certified in compliance
- Not Canadian made, Parts & support from Estonia
- Replace rocks every year, or 300 hours of heating
There are no reviews yet.